Our Pear and Apple Compote are made from the fruit cultivated on my farm, 100% natural without the addition of chemical fertilizers or other substances. from years of experience. we have turned the appreciation of nature into a unique product and detached excellence.

The Nerboruta fruit preserves are made in our food laboratory with a fine raw ingredients with the highest organoleptic and healthy value.
The production process adopted in our Nerboruta laboratory is handcrafted, manually controlled in every detail very carefully to get a high-end food product.

The percentage of fruit used in our compositions is 80%, the remaining 20% is sugar used for the preservation process.

A 100% natural product for the consumer guaranteeing taste and health.

Net product weight: 220 g.


Ingredients:

pear 50%, apple 30%, sugar 20%


Shipping To:

Countries Shipping Method Cost
Italy Standard Delivery 15.50€

Write a review

    Bad           Good

Pear and Apple Compote

  • Net Weight: 220.00 g
  • Stock availability: 80
  • Delivery type: Shippable product
  • 5.00€



Seller information


  • Nerboruta
  • Country:    Italy
  • Region/State: Viterbo
  • Company: Barbaro Igor
  • Total products: 7
  • Please sign in to contact Nerboruta


Tags: pear apple compote, nerboruta